|Salary:||£16,000 - £18,000 Annual|
|Location:||Thornaby, Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Description:||This marketing agency knows there are plenty of agencies out there looking for content writers, so why should you apply for this one? They are a young company but they have a ton of experience. The SEO team is made up of experts who have worked in the industry for over 10 years and know a thing or two about creating great marketing strategies. |
They offer a great place to learn and develop your skills, with plenty of training opportunities both in-house & at some of the best events in the country. They have a flexible working environment, great opportunities for progression & a fun environment with like-minded creatives.
Are you a creative, enthusiastic person who loves to write? If so, they want to hear from you. The SEO team is looking for a content writer to join their rapidly expanding team. They work with a wide range of clients across a variety of industries creating everything from web content to print.
- Creating unique, engaging content for a wide range of marketing clients
- Working with the wider SEO team to come up with great content ideas that get their clients noticed
- Researching new trends to help influence strategy
- Developing own SEO knowledge to ensure all work adheres to the overall strategy
Knowledge of SEO is not essential, they are looking for people who have a real talent for the written word who want to develop their skills with digital marketing experts.
- Exceptional creative writing skills along with spelling & grammar
- Great organisational skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and conscientious approach to work
- Strong communication skills, this role involves talking to clients in person & on the phone. It's also very team orientated, they want someone who is keen to get involved!
- Enthusiastic approach to work & willingness to learn & progress
Salary £16-£18k depending on experience with ample opportunities to progress
- Flexible working
- Beer Fridays
- Team Outings
- Opportunities to attend industry events
- Full training & access to training courses
If this sounds like 'you' then they want to hear about it. Please apply with your CV and include writing samples within the same document (if available.