|Description:||Headquartered in Lehi, Utah, with offices in Australia, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Singapore, as well as farms around the world, this company stays true to their original vision. With their steadfast commitment to essential oil purity, they have inspired millions of people everywhere to experience nature's gifts of wellness, to create abundance as members, and to discover new opportunities for lifelong transformations.|
This is an exciting opportunity to join in a fast growing business. You will be the first line of response for their employees and ensure day-to-day IT task are performed and assist with any IT needs.
Experience in the MLM industry (Highly Desired)
They are looking for someone ready to take on a load of administrative task, including technical jobs, support a variety of technical equipment including fixing media equipment, TV, conference rooms, general other jobs inside our office. This is a very fast pace environment where the right candidate will have the opportunity to support different platforms and the individual needs to be able to work unsupervised.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform lead functions for the Help Desk, including training, assigning, and monitoring work
- Set up new users and deploy hardware, keep logs and asset tags up to date.
- Maintain communications with all departments to ensure systems continually meet their expectations
- Answer Help Desk calls when necessary; initiate and/or maintain a data base of incident report tickets; track open ticket activity and provide reports to specific work units on open hotline items
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, network cards, and other components and equipment
- Create PO orders for new hardware equipment as well as maintain a range of IT suppliers accounts up to date.
- Work as a member of the IT team in providing a single point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment
- Provide office technical support to all of their employees.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware and software
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to details
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards
- Help-desk experience, service desk, hands-on support for company employees with hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Able to work under pressure, must have the willingness to learn and be proactive, this is a fast pace environment.
- Experience with Active Directory, power-shell (highly desired)
- Ability to travel is essential, as they continually have events in different regions. This is a full time role, after hours work may be required depending upon IT needs.